Frozn Tyme 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mod/admin app

2 posters

Go down

mod/admin app Empty mod/admin app

Post  gods wisper Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm

hi i know im new but i would ike to apply

my name in game is. gods wisper

where i live at. missouri, u.s.a

my age. 20

have i ever been a mod or admin and have exp. yes i do i was a mod on fourms and ingame on general-x but i quite it because the owner started to get greedy with money.

why should you be mod/admin. well i know alot of people say i want to help the server or get more people well its good but i think thats weak why i belive i should be picked is cuz rember the server general-x i was talking about when it started it hade at most 3 people ever one for over 2 months and i still stayed with him i even got him 70 players to play on it the the point is even if this server crash i will still be here to play for you that is what a true player does.

somethangs about you. i am 20 i have a girlfriend soon to be my wife i live in the woods have a cat which is the devil trust me he is mean lol ummm i love to help people with there problems and what i allwys seen is that a staff is supossed to be someone who can anwser questions that players are scared to ask others you know cuz of alot of players say you noob and such stuff i want everyone to know if you have a problem ask me i would love to help you well that is all for know thank you and have a nice day Smile

p.s if you do need a admin dont worry i dont trade in these games anyways so i would make a good admin to your group

gods wisper

Back to top Go down

mod/admin app Empty Re: mod/admin app

Post  Matthew Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Wrong forums, new forums are at: http://www.frozntyme.createaforum.com
Matthew
Matthew
Owner!!!
Owner!!!

http://frozn-tyme317.tk

Back to top Go down

mod/admin app Empty Re: mod/admin app