Frozn Tyme 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawrs' Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Rawrs' Moderator Application Empty Rawrs' Moderator Application

Post  Rawr Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 am

Hi, my name is rawr! My real life name if your wondering is Zac im 14 and i live in Las Vegas, NV otherwise known as sin city. I joined this server recently and thought it was an excellent piece of work. I knew from the beginning when i first made my account that this server was going to be good. Keep in mind I might be a newbie but thats gonna change Wink. Well enough about my story, im here to apply to be a moderator so im going to tell you some things about me to show you just who i really am.
What could i provide this server with: I could provide this server with an excellent dedicated player who would give this server what it needs, passionate gamers who understand the dos' and donts of the rsps worlds!
How many hours would I be on: Frequently, im a gamer who loves rsps' and xbox 360 i would be on in all my spare time.
Have you been a moderator or administrator in any other server: Yes, i believe in 2 i have, I was the old administrator(the name was phat guy) for near reality when it was becoming big but unfortunately the owner started to dissrespect me and be really rude to me so i resigned after everyone had tried to tell him he was being a jerk but he just didnt listen. The other server was called Aspent-X where i was a skiller I qould have continued to be a mod on there but the server had to shut down because the owner couldn't afford to keep it up any longer.
Why should i be mod: Because im a very fun, interesting, and dedicated person that loves to have fun but be respectfull of the rules either way. I would be able to make this server a fun server while keeping it fair and try to hear out both sides of the storys.

Well, thats about it! i hope you find me fit to be a moderator in this server!
Rawr
Rawr
Bronze member
Bronze member

Back to top Go down

Rawrs' Moderator Application Empty Re: Rawrs' Moderator Application

Post  Matthew Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Looks good, but we aren't accepting anymore staff until we get more players.
Matthew
Matthew
Owner!!!
Owner!!!

http://frozn-tyme317.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Thanks Smile, should i repost this once theres a mod position open again?
Rawr
Rawr
Bronze member
Bronze member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 am

Yeah, you should but, there will be like three other people posting their applications as well.
Matthew
Matthew
Owner!!!
Owner!!!

http://frozn-tyme317.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 pm

ok thanks! and another question, when will i know if there is a moderator position open?
Rawr
Rawr
Bronze member
Bronze member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down